Herbal Cough & Throat Syrup (Oral Liquid)
THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOU. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL, WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE BEFORE PURCHASING. PLEASE CONSULT A DOCTOR OR SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE BEFORE TAKING ANY NEW SUPPLEMENTS OR MEDICATIONS.
150 mL / 300 mL
Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve hoarseness of voice, mild bronchial cough, symptoms of common cold and flu, sore throat and pharyngitis.
Adults and children over 12 years of age only:
Take 1 tablespoonful (15ml) each time, 3 times a day.
Or take according to doctor's advice.
Put it in mouth and swallow slowly or dilute in warm water.
- Pregnant or likely to become pregnant women are advised to consult doctor before taking.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age only
- Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months
- This product contains sugars
- If coughing and other symptoms persist, or temperature exceeds 38 degrees, consult your doctor or healthcare professional.
Each 15mL of product contains: Equiv. dry weight (mg)
- Fritillaria cirrhosa 179mg
- Eriobotrya japonica 41mg
- Adenophora triphylla 6mg
- Wolfiporia cocos 6mg
- Citrus maxima 25mg
- Platycodon grandiflorus 15mg
- Pinellia ternata 6mg
- Schisandra chinensis 1mg
- Trichosanthes kirilowii 6mg
- Polygala sbirica 25mg
- Zingiber officinale (fresh) 6mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra 164mg