Ching Fei Yi Huo Pien
THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOU. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL, WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE BEFORE PURCHASING. PLEASE CONSULT A DOCTOR OR SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE BEFORE USING ANY NEW SUPPLEMENTS OR MEDICATIONS.
56 Tablets, uncoated
Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to clear Lung Heat, relieve symptoms of mild mouth ulcers and constipation; relieve bronchial mucous congestion, cough and symptoms of sore throat.
Directions of Use:
Take 4 tablets each time, twice daily, taken with warm water.
Adults only. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or you develop diarrhoea. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding - seek the advice of a healthcare professional before. Drink plenty of water. Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems. If coughing or other symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains extracts equiv dry:
- Scutellaria baicalensis root 225.2mg
- Gardenia jasminoides fruit 128.7mg
- Peucedanum praeruptorum root 64.3mg
- Sophora flavescens root 96.5mg
- Anemarrhena asphodeloides rhizome 96.5mg
- Trichosanthes kirilowii root 128.7mg
- Phellodendron chinense stem bark 64.3mg
Also contains powder:
- Rheum officinale root and rhizome 13.8mg
- Platycodon grandiflorus root 128.7mg