Cathay Herbal Paediatric - Tummy Formula
THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOU. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL, WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE BEFORE PURCHASING. PLEASE CONSULT A DOCTOR OR SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE BEFORE TAKING ANY NEW SUPPLEMENTS OR MEDICATIONS.
50g of granules
This formula is used to resolve the Food Stagnation and helps to relieve indigestion, bloating & nausea associated with lack of appetite.
If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional.
Use only as directed.
Dissolve the granules in a small cup of boiling water and let it cool down (1gram metric spoon enclosed in the package).
- 7 months to 3 years, give 1g three times daily
- 4-7 years, give 2g three times daily
- 8-12 years, give 3g three times daily
Discontinue after the symptoms have been relieved. Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea.
Not appropriate for infants under 6 months of age.
Each gram contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Poria cocos - fruit body - 196mg
- Crataegus cuneata - fruit - 176mg
- Raphanus sativus - seed - 174mg
- Citrus reticulata - fruit peel - 157mg
- Oryza sativa - fruit - 142mg
- Forsythia suspensa - fruit - 131mg
- Elettaria cardamomum - fruit - 117mg
- Magnolia officinalis - root bark - 98mg
- Platycodon grandiflorus - root - 98mg
- Rheum palmatum - rhizome - 52mg
- Contains non-active ingredients: sucrose