Cathay Herbal Paediatric - Skin Formula
THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOU. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL, WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE BEFORE PURCHASING. PLEASE CONSULT A DOCTOR OR SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE BEFORE TAKING ANY NEW SUPPLEMENTS OR MEDICATIONS.
50g of granules
This formula is used to clear Damp-Heat. For the relief of symptoms of allergies and helps to relieve minor skin irritations, inflammation and itchiness.
If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional.
Use only as directed.
Dissolve the granules in a small cup of boiling water and let it cool down (1gram metric spoon enclosed in the package).
- 7 months to 3 years, give 1g three times daily
- 4-7 years, give 2g three times daily
- 8-12 years, give 3g three times daily
For infants under 6 months of age, consult your health care practitioner before use.
Each gram contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Atractylodes lancea - rhizome - 224mg
- Bassia scoparia - fruit - 224mg
- Smilax glabra - rhizome - 224mg
- Sophora flavescens - root - 224mg
- Chrysanthemum indicum - flower - 223mg
- Dictamnus desycarpus - root bark - 223mg
- Contains non-active ingredients: sucrose