Cathay Herbal Paediatric - Cough Forumla
THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOU. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL, WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE BEFORE PURCHASING. PLEASE CONSULT A DOCTOR OR SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE BEFORE TAKING ANY NEW SUPPLEMENTS OR MEDICATIONS.
50g of granules
Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to clear hear-phlegm in Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat pattern.
Also tonify lung-qi in Lung Qi Deficiency pattern after eating in children over 2 years of age.
Talk to a TCM practitioner if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you.
Use only as directed. Not recommended in the acute stage.
Dissolve the granules in a small cup of boiling water and let it cool down (1gram metric spoon enclosed in the package).
- 2-3 years, give 1g three times daily
- 4-7 years, give 2g three times daily
- 8-12 years, give 3g three times daily
Each gram contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Aster tataricus - root & rhiz - 129mg
- Astragalus membranaceus - root - 129mg
- Atractylodes macrocephala - rhizome - 129mg
- Cullen corylifolium - fruit - 127mg
- Fritillaria cirrhosa - bulb - 127mg
- Oryza sativa - fruit - 127mg
- Citrus reticulata - fruit peel - 63mg
- Cuscuta hygrophilae - seed - 63mg
- Ledebouriella seseloides - root - 63mg
- Perilla frutescens - fruit - 63mg
- Peucedanum praeruptorum - root - 63mg
- Schisandra chinensis - fruit - 63mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis - root - 63mg
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis - root - 31mg
- Contains non-active ingredients: sucrose