Cathay Herbal Loquat Leaf Cough Syrup
THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOU. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL, WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE BEFORE PURCHASING. PLEASE CONSULT A DOCTOR OR SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE BEFORE TAKING ANY NEW SUPPLEMENTS OR MEDICATIONS.
This Traditional Chinese Medicine has been used traditionally to clear the heat and eliminate the phlegm, helps the relief of coughs.
Directions for use:
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Take 3 times daily or as directed by your health care professional.
2-6 years: 5ml
7-11 years: 10ml
Adults and children over 12 year: 20ml
Each 20ml does contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Eriobotrya japonica (leaf) 2.62g
- Stemona sessilifolia (root) 460mg
- Peucedanum praeruptorum (root & rhiz) 280mg
- Morus alba (root bark) 180mg
- Platycodon grandiflorus (root) 180mg
Also contains essential oils of:
- Prunus armeniaca (seed) 3.2mg
- Myrica cerifera (fruit) 2.4mg
Contains non-active ingredients:
Sucrose and benzoates